Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My beautiful land


Sanjuanero Huilense (Google Images)
Folk dance group (Google Images)
 
Rajaleñas Group (Google Images)
Since I was a child I have had the opportunity to know and travel around the incredible Huila Department.  Thanks to this, I have been able discovering and explore the wonders that this land hides. Both its beautiful natural landscapes and its warm, hospitable and joyful people are the things I love most about my department. 
As a native of this land, I can assure you that Huila is a land where culture and folklore are present in each manifestation of its people and where the different traditions and customs have their major apogee in the San Peter and San Juan festivals that are celebrated in June of each year.

I invite you to know and enjoying the different tourist options that Huila can offer you: The San Agustin's Archeological Park, the Tatacoa desert, the thermal waters in Rivera, the Betania dam, the aquatic and sporting center of Playa Juncal in Palermo, and many other places.

My land waits for you with the open doors, so "péguese la rodadita al Huila" – “come and know the Huila”.

5 comments:

  1. men is a great blog, and I want to visit your department so prepare my bed lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice place where you were born!
    I want to know about this place already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog is really interesting!, now I want to go to Huila!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn´t imagine all the things that you can do in Huila. I want to go! Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete